100% biodegradable fasteners
Our partner Avery Dennison presents ECOTACH™. Biodegradable (bio-PP) fasteners meet the needs of environmentally conscious retailers, brand owners, manufacturers and consumers who wants to reduce their environment footprint. The Ecotach™ bio-PP Fasteners is a first of its kind of innovation in the world and will help to reduce the amount of single use plastic that goes into the environment.
NEW! The first 100% biodegradable fasteners in the world! Now available in FINE & STANDARD. The new bio-PP fastener is made out of a proprietary blend of polypropylene material specifically designed to biodegrade in less than a year once it is on soil, without leaving behind any harmful substances.
The Ecotach™ bio-PP Fasteners is a first of its kind of innovation in the world and will help to reduce the amount of single use plastic that goes into the environment.
Did you know 80 billion garments are manufactured each year, 90% of them have a single use plastic fastener, resulting in 72 billion plastic fasteners made every year for the garment industry Chose the best sustainable tagging method by using biodegradable fasteners and energy saving tagging Tagson machines!
New technology that allows fasteners to breakdown after 1 year of on soil exposure
• Broken down by naturally occurring bacteria.
• Nature is able to re engage with the product within the environment via nature’s four agents of decay – light, air, moisture and microbes.
• Technology used results in no micro plastics. All that’s left is carbon dioxide, water and microbes (biomass).
• Through this technology we can show full biodegradation for Polypropylene Fasteners within one year of on soil conditions.
• Available in variety of lengths and in both Standard and Fine Fabric™ clip forms
• Available in natural ONLY
• Application is simple and quick with our Standard and Fine Fabric™ class of pneumatic or hand held tool
Fine & Standard Fasteners
These biodegradable fasteners can be used on manual Fine or Standard tagging tools as well as on our TAGSON tagging machines. Bring on the market plastic free packs. Perfect solution for tagging garments, socks, etc. The technology used results in no micro plastics so that when a fastener degrades all that is left is a carbon dioxide, water and microbes (biomass).
Fine fasteners sizes on offer:
7 mm, 13 mm, 17 mm, 25 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 70 mm
Standard fasteners sizes on offer:
25 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 65 mm